Liability Release and Agreement
The following document contains the Liability Waiver, General Requirements, and Terms of Service between you, hereinafter the Client, and the Service Provider hereinafter, Fit With Lyss.
- LIABILITY RELEASE:
- I, from here on known as The Client, hereby release, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Service Provider, Allyssa LaScala, from any and all manner of actions, causes of action, suits, proceeding, debts, dues, contracts, judgments, damages, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity stemming from the agreement between the below mentioned parties.
- The Client expressly agrees that this release, waiver, and indemnity clause is intended to be as broad and inclusive, and if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed the balance shall; notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
- The Client agrees they have no known physical or mental condition that would impair their capability to participate fully, as intended or expected.
- The Client has carefully read the foregoing release and indemnification clause and understands the contents thereof.
- The Client fully understands the risks of participating in physical activity and agrees that Allyssa LaScala shall not be held liable in the case of any training related injury or death.
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The CLIENT acknowledges that Allyssa LaScala is not a physician, and strongly recommends that you consult your doctor BEFORE you use her products or services. Allyssa is happy to answer any questions that your doctor may have about her products and services.
- The CLIENT acknowledges they are not authorized to disseminate, share, convey, or transfer any recommendation, either orally or written, provided by Allyssa LaScala without expressing written consent.
- Allyssa LaScala will not under any circumstances provide recommendations or information on the use of or purchasing of performance enhancing drugs including but not limited to Anabolic steroids, Estrogen blockers, HGH etc.