Have you ever gotten to the point where your symptoms were making your life so uncomfortable that you said to yourself, “At this point, I’ll try anything to try and resolve this!”
That’s where I was when I finally decided to give coffee enemas a try 😂
Did I like the idea of sticking coffee up my butt? No.
Was I eventually so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired that I was willing to try just about anything if it would help move my healing along faster? Absolutely.
Is it my absolute favorite thing in the world to stick coffee up my butt? Not necessarily. BUT the healing benefits make them one of my favorites, hands down!
During my more comprehensive detox phases, I did them about 1-2 times a week. Like most people, I was resistant when I first learned about them. But I knew they couldn’t be any worse than staying exactly where I was, so I was willing to give it a go!
Even now, I still make them a priority at least 1-2 times a month at minimum as they surely accelerate my overall detoxification and help purge a ton of liver and gallstones, liver flukes (common parasites that love to hide in the liver, clog your bile ducts, and affect digestion, hormone balance, detoxification, and more)!
Here are some of the major benefits:
- A coffee enema can increase your glutathione (a master antioxidant and detoxifier) production by 700%!!
- They increase the rate at which your blood volume is filtered! The average is 2 times per hour, but a 20 min coffee enema filters your blood 6-7 in that 20 min alone! Huge for overall detoxification and kidney support!
- The dilation of the hepatic portal vein from the caffeine in the coffee stimulates bile flow, greatly supporting liver and bile duct function (again, this plays a HUGE role in digestion, overall gut health, hormone metabolism, skin clarity, mental clarity, and detoxification as a whole)!
You can watch a step-by-step video on how to do a coffee enema, as well as written instructions and links to my fav coffee enema products below!
- Bring 2 cups of distilled or filtered water to a boil. Add water and 4 TBSP of organic, mold-free caffeinated coffee to a French press and let brew for 20 min. *If new to coffee enemas, start with 1 Tbsp of coffee and work your way up over your next few enemas*
- Push down the French Press and allow coffee to cool down AT LEAST body temperature.
- Take CellCore Bioactive Carbon Binders 20 minutes prior to administering enema. BioToxin Binder and ViRadChem Binders are preferred (see below for how to access)
- When coffee is done brewing, add 2 more cups cold, distilled water. Then, pour half of solution (2 cups) into stainless-steel enema bucket (ensure the sterile tubes are already attached and clamped closed so coffee does not pour out!) If adding HydrOxygen, CT Minerals, and/or Organic Black Strap Molasses to your coffee solution, add them now.
- Place or hang bucket at least 3’ above the ground.
- Use coconut oil to lubricate first 6” of tube. Laying on your right side, insert tube 6” into rectum.
- Unlock clamp and allow coffee to begin to slowly flow into your body. Once all coffee has emptied from bucket, do not remove tube. Allow it to stay inserted while you hold the coffee enema for 15-20 min. (You will work your way up to this retention time, so do not get frustrated if you manage to hold it for only a few minutes as you get the swing of things! Watch a video, listen to music, read a book, etc to distract yourself.
- Sit on toilet to evacuate bowels.
- Repeat steps 4-8 to administer second enema. The second enema is always easier and drastically enhances results as the bowels are more open!
- Take Bioactive Carbon Binders 20 min after final enema. Drink plenty of water to rehydrate. Add electrolyte blend or some lemon and pink salt to replenish electrolytes.
LINKS TO MY FAV COFFEE ENEMA PRODUCTS:
✅ Kion Coffee – Click here and use code BOMBSHELL for 10%
✅CellCore products (CT Minerals, HydrOxygen, and binders) – Click here and use Patient Direct Code BX35QNDP to create your customer account. Hydroxygen is currently out of stock due to manufacturing issues but hopefully will return soon as Hydroxygen+. CT minerals are now in capsules, but you still an incredible formula! You could add ¼ – ½ cap to each of your enemas!
You can learn more about the coffee enema kit I use, the coffee brands that I recommend, and more in my Coffee Enema IG Story Highlights here.
Coffee enemas are ONE of the many ways to detox as a way to aid in your recovery from chronic fatigue, brain fog, impaired digestion, gut challenges, headaches, migraines, inflammation, insomnia, hormone imbalances, etc.
Want more tips on how to support your liver, bowels, and other drainage pathways so that you can better prepare your body for a detox protocol OR simply clear some of these pathways so your body can better detox on a daily basis? Find more tools and resources in the free On-demand Drainage Clinic!
Rooting for you,