Forgive yourself for what you didn’t know before you learned it….
When we look back on things that we WISH we would have learned sooner in life, it can be so easy to beat ourselves up or harbor resentment.
“I SHOULD have known that…”
“If only I hadn’t…”
“Life would be so different if…”
My friend, NO ONE comes out of the womb knowing it all. We have no choice but to learn as we go. Hindsight is always 20/20. And beating yourself up for the choices you made before you knew what you know now isn’t doing your nervous system any good!
But once you know different, you can do different. And even better, share your new knowledge with others around you to help accelerate their learning curve!
Over the years, battling health issues like Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Leaky Gut, SIBO, candida, Lyme Disease, Thyroid dysfunction, Chronic Fatigue, and Brain Fog, I learned a few things…
7 things I am so grateful that I know now as they have played a huge role in my healing journey
- Everyone has parasites—and parasites may be one of the root causes of soooo many mysterious chronic illnesses.
- Birth control doesn’t “balance your hormones.”
- Lab results aren’t always accurate. This was especially true for parasite and Lyme testing in my case
- Gluten is inflammatory — especially for the gut, even if you don’t have celiac disease.
- Breast implants are toxic soup! Learn all about my Breast Implant Illness (BII) journey here.
- Sunlight, grounding, and filtered air/water are highly underrated. Make it your norm!
- Diagnosis does not equal root cause. Keep on digging, my friend.
I am here to help! I know it can be tiring and frustrating navigating this road to healing. But you are NOT alone. If you’re looking to take that next step and dive into a more bio-individualized approach to identifying and addressing YOUR root causes, Click here to look at what this next step looks like!